Welcome to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ePLACE Portal
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is pleased to offer online access to many licensing, permitting and certificate services. With ePLACE, the Commonwealth hopes to deliver more efficient, convenient, and interactive e-government services.
Options for Licensees and Applicants:
- Apply for, Renew, or Amend a License, Permit or Certificate Application
- Make Payments Online
Options for Consumers and the General Public:
- Check License Status for Individuals or Business Licensees here
- Conduct a Search of Licensees
- File an Online Complaint Against a Licensee
You do not need to register to check a license status, or to search for licensees. To perform other functions online, a registration is needed.
ePLACE Portal Account Registration:
In order to utilize most of the services available through the ePLACE, you must first register for an account. Registration is required to do any of the following:
-Apply for a License, Permit or Certificate
- Renew a License, Permit or Certificate
- File a Complaint Regarding a Licensee, Permit and/or Certificate Holder
- Track the Status of Applications, Complaints, and Administrative Proceedings
- Review and Update Applications, Permitting and/or Certificate Information
First Time Users:
To register, click here create an account with a User name and Password. After registering, login to access ePLACE.
Use the log in box on the right to log in with your User name and Password to access the portal. *NOTE if it has been more than 60 days since you last logged into the system you will need to reset your password.