Skip Module Navigation

Need Help?
For technical assistance in using this web application, please call the ePLACE Help Desk Team at (844) 733-7522 or (844) 73-ePLAC between the hours of 7:30 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday, with the exception of all Commonwealth and Federally observed holidays. If you prefer, you can also e-mail us at For assistance with non-technical, please contact the issuing Agency directly using the links below.

Contact Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
Contact Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
Contact Division of Professional Licensure

Translation Information - Click Here

Document Attachment: In order to upload required documents, this system requires Microsoft Silverlight which can be downloaded for free here.
Convenience Fee:
Please note there may be a convenience fee for all online credit card transactions. There is no fee for online payment by check.

Message Bar

Check a Commonwealth Licensee

Use Check a Commonwealth Licensee to see if a business or individual has a valid license or permit. 

Search for Licensee

Please wait... Loading...